Cool! That must be the same artist as the one in Ottawa:http://www.gallery.ca/english/1946.htm
Yes!!! We have one in Canada too?? I never knew that! This kind of blows my mind. *_*
ron weasley just lot his trousers.
I did too when I saw it the first time.
Thank you for the beautiful pictures it must have been amazing to see. I'm going to have a hard time choosing one to purchase. I wish I had just a bit of your talent when I was in Greece. Erika and yourself should open a galery.
LOUISE BOURGEOIS!!! <3This makes me so very happy. I miss seeing Maman every day when I used to work at the National Gallery. Isn't she amazing?
Cool! That must be the same artist as the one in Ottawa:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.gallery.ca/english/1946.htm
Yes!!! We have one in Canada too?? I never knew that! This kind of blows my mind. *_*
ReplyDeleteron weasley just lot his trousers.
ReplyDeleteI did too when I saw it the first time.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the beautiful pictures it must have been amazing to see. I'm going to have a hard time choosing one to purchase. I wish I had just a bit of your talent when I was in Greece. Erika and yourself should open a galery.
ReplyDeleteLOUISE BOURGEOIS!!! <3
ReplyDeleteThis makes me so very happy. I miss seeing Maman every day when I used to work at the National Gallery. Isn't she amazing?